Thursday, 25 November 2010

The Good, Bad, Ugly and Weird 25/11/10

Good:
3 teenagers rescued after 50 days on water
Wow...I am totally amazed by these boys. 3 teenage boys from the Tokelau Islands, in a New Zealand territory in the South Pacific, one 14, two 15, survived on coconuts and a few small things they managed to catch. Amazing. They got lost after their small, aluminium boat sailed away from their boat sporting event.
Woah, I don't know how they did it!
Bad:
Instead of snow, it gets too cold
Like I said on the 23rd, I was looking forward to the snow. But I don't think I mentioned how annoying it is when instead of just getting snow, we get freezing weather. When you can't feel your toes, you can't feel your nose (making you feel like Voldemort) and it generally makes you feel awful.
Ugly:
Too tight trousers
I mean, come on, extremely tight trousers around the butt isn't a good look. Yeah, if they're fitted all the way down, sure, but when it's just so freaking tight on your butt, giving you a visible pant line, it's not good. 
Weird:
Gillian McKeith
I don't think I need to explain.


No comments:

Post a Comment